Thursday, February 21, 2013

“I like stepping into the future. Therefore, I look for doorknobs.”

We're almost done with February and that leaves.. 10 more months before the end of 2013. Time really flies. I still remember in 2011, I was eagerly looking forward to 2012 because of the Korea trip. In a blink of an eye, I'm back in Singapore and missing Korea badly. Now, I really wish that time would slow down. End of 2013 means.. the end of my student life, graduation, find a job, enter the workforce, officially an adult.
A real real adult, me! That is still something I cannot visualize.

Everybody has been asking what I'm going to do in the future. Truth be told, I don't know. I have no idea what kind of jobs I'm going to look for. PR? Corp comms? Hopefully an answer, or at least a clearer picture would come out within this 10 months. Job-hunting seems stressful and stuff. It's only February and my mom has been talking about job hunting already. Like huh?!

With 2 UGCs, school has been a chore. Thankfully it's a 2-day week for this sem, albeit long days. 111 is a bitch and I have no idea why we had to take it. The only mistake I made was not going poly. Still don't understand why poly people are exempted from UGC. I just wanna maintain my GPA for this sem. Magna cum laude seems a bit impossible now :(

CNY 10 day break was awesome and now I'm already looking forward to the next holiday - Good Friday! That will mean a 7day break. Hoping for nice, interesting modules for Summer and hopefully, not scattered in both Summer 1 and 2 because I really want to take LOA be it for internship or holiday. I want a longer holiday! Seems like after this year, school holidays are a thing of the past.

Come what may, I think it's gonna be an exciting year. Looking forward to what life have to offer. Been a while since I kinda have an entry like that. Till then.

No comments:

Post a Comment