Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Mid-summer hectic

Summer is still a mad rush right now. Rushing both my topic presentation and Happiness Unlimited!
Although its been time-consuming and everything is really packed, I have to say that Stephanie Pollack's class is really fun and interactive and I would love to take her lessons again in Fall. End my university education with a bang ;)

Happiness Unlimited went down to town to spread happiness by giving balloons and appreciation cards to the public. As I gave those balloons to the kids, it warms my heart seeing how the balloons lit up their faces.


Joyworkers @ work!

Both the boy and I are so busy that our only free days are the weekends. Saturday is officially our date day and I'm so thankful and appreciative that the boy came down to help us out.


Don't know how my life would be if it wasn't for him(:
Another event in school tomorrow! This seems fun(:

No comments:

Post a Comment