Saturday, September 13, 2014

My Roaccutane Journey (Day 32)

Past: My Roaccutane Journey (Day 12)
         My Roaccutane Journey (Day 20)

It's been a month since I'm on Roaccutane! My colleagues mentioned that they have seen an improvement in my condition. Sometimes the pimples come and go rather quickly.

I had nose bleed for 3 consecutive days last week. The scariest was when I was waiting for a train and the blood suddenly flowed out. I finished my packet of tissue and had to stop someone for help. The poor dude looked up from his phone and jumped slightly when he saw me. Called Dr Chiam and he advised me to reduce my dosage from 1x everyday to twice a week. I'm gonna try and start on alternative days next week. I'm finishing my pills now. Gonna visit him soon.

I don't have any oily skin now, but lips are still as dry as ever. Condition on my left cheek improved slightly while my right cheek is a bit worse than Day 20.





The tiny bumps below my lips are most probably coldsore. Doesn't feels like pimples.

Hopefully we'll see an improvement during the next update!

No comments:

Post a Comment