Monday, September 22, 2014

My Roaccutane Journey (Day 40)

Past: My Roaccutane Journey (Day 12)
         My Roaccutane Journey (Day 20)
         My Roaccutane Journey (Day 32)

40 Days! This is a happy post because my face cleared up quite a bit! I'm hoping this will continue. My period is coming soon so I hope it won't worsen my condition!

I've been taking Roaccutane twice a week - Monday and Thursday. No more nose bleed. But I have quite a bad case of back pain. I've googled and it seems like a less common, yet severe side effect. Everyday I wake up with aches on my shoulder, my back, my waist. Not only that, recently, my gums started bleeding. I don't really dare to use floss now.  I have yet to check with Dr Chiam. Hopefully this will all go away soon.




I should be heading down for my next visit either this week or the next. Update soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment