Monday, September 29, 2014

Trattoria Nonna Lina

We ended the work week with an awesome team lunch at Trattoria Nonna Lina on Friday. It was a day of triple celebrations as it was Val's 2nd anniversary, Amber joining us + upcoming birthday and the end of my probation! It has been so busy that I've forgotten that I have been there for 3 months!

We ordered a lot of food and shared the appetizers. The ingredients were fresh, the food was amazing and it was worth the wait. I'll let the pictures do the talking now! (Photos are all credited to Evans as I was too hungry to bother taking photos)


Calamari Rings 


Parma Ham with Mozarella


Beef Carpaccio


Medium Rare Tenderloin


Pappardelle and Tuscan Beef


Penne pasta with crab meat.

This was what I had. Premium penne pasta with high quality crab meat in their special homemade tomato&creamy sauce. There was an abundance of crab meat and it was soooo good. 


Seafood Platter


Panna Cotta


Chocolate Lava Cake


Tiramisu


Bonet

This is my favourite dessert among all three! The smooth chocolate texture and the rum makes a lethal combination. 

Trattoria Nonna Lina is definitely a restaurant that I will recommend to others. Definitely will be back here again!

Trattoria Nonna Lina
Mon - Sun 12pm - 2.30pm | 6pm - 10pm
61 Cantonment Road
+65 6222 0930


No comments:

Post a Comment