Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Two-Ingredient Pancake: Banana + Eggs!

The boy and I were bored over the weekend and we were thinking of what to eat. He suddenly wanted some pancakes and as we all know, cafe pancakes cost at least a good $7-$8. I suddenly thought of the two-ingredient pancakes which I've seen floating around on Facebook. I remembered a friend of mine attempted the recipe and snap-chatted me a video. It felt really simple so we attempted it!

Serves: 1
Ingredient: 1 (big) ripe banana
                   2 eggs


If you're using smaller bananas, I would recommend 2 bananas instead. When I added only 1 banana, the overall mixture felt like an omelette rather than a pancake batter.


I was making 2 servings hence 4 eggs. 

Beat your eggs like how you would normally..


and mash those bananas..



Mix the 2 into a bowl and beat till smooth.

Add a little bit of oil into your pan to prevent the batter from sticking onto your pan.

Spread the batter onto your pan.


and the end product:




 And now, you can enjoy your pancakes!

Overall: very strong banana taste. (I mean, it's banana and eggs. Of course right?)

Some of my pancakes were burnt because the pan was too hot, but all the more delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment