Tuesday, October 28, 2014

My Roaccutane Journey (Day 77)

Past: My Roaccutane Journey (Day 12)
         My Roaccutane Journey (Day 20)
         My Roaccutane Journey (Day 32)
         My Roaccutane Journey (Day 40)
         My Roaccutane Journey (Day 50)
         My Roaccutane Journey (Day 69)   

Hola! Back from Bandung and let's take a look at my face situation. The humidity in Bandung is lower than that of Singapore and guess what, I forgot to bring my facial cleanser over -.- Only realized it before boarding the plane and had to buy the cheapest and smallest bottle of cleanser I can find - Garnier.
 




Skin is much drier despite me not having taken any Roaccutane for the past almost one week due to me forgetting to bring my medicine over too. I blame the contrast in weather. But so glad that my right cheek has improved dramatically from Day 69!

Had to buy a lip balm from Bandung because I forgot to bring it over. Left it on my office table. How forgetful can I get? Maybelline's Baby Lip balm only cost SGD2? Heh.

Hopefully the huge pimples will clear up soon. Really really unsightly :(

No comments:

Post a Comment