Tuesday, January 27, 2015

My Roaccutane Journey (Day 166)

Past: My Roaccutane Journey (Day 12)
         My Roaccutane Journey (Day 20)
         My Roaccutane Journey (Day 32)
         My Roaccutane Journey (Day 40)
         My Roaccutane Journey (Day 50)
         My Roaccutane Journey (Day 69)
         My Roaccutane Journey (Day 77)
         My Roaccutane Journey (Day 93)
         My Roaccutane Journey (Day 134)

It's been another month since I've last updated on my Roaccutane journey and I'm terribly sorry for the lack of updates =X


 The pimples are gone, the scars have lightened. My lips are getting drier again, and I have not been very diligent in applying lip balm, hence the chapped lips.

Hoping for no more pimples! Oh yeah, I went for my blood test but have yet to get the results yet. Did not receive any calls asking me to stop taking Roaccutane so I guess my body's okay with the drug!



No comments:

Post a Comment