Friday, February 27, 2015

My Roaccutane Journey (Day 198)

Past: My Roaccutane Journey (Day 12)
         My Roaccutane Journey (Day 20)
         My Roaccutane Journey (Day 32)
         My Roaccutane Journey (Day 40)
         My Roaccutane Journey (Day 50)
         My Roaccutane Journey (Day 69)
         My Roaccutane Journey (Day 77)
         My Roaccutane Journey (Day 93)
         My Roaccutane Journey (Day 134)
         My Roaccutane Journey (Day 166)

I ought to be a bit more hardworking when it comes to updating the blog and my journey with Roaccutane.




Compared to Day 166, I'm so glad to say that there are improvements to my skin! The scars seem lighter now. No active pimples.

Okay, I haven't been taking Roaccutane very regularly for the past month. It started when I fell sick and I stopped taking Roaccutane for the two weeks while I was trying to recover from fever, cough, sore throat and runny nose. I restarted with a pill every two days. Will be changing to once everyday next week.

This is only my.. 5th box? I'm a bit slow because you're suppose to take one box per month. I'm already into the 6th month and I've just started on the 5th box. According to Dr Chiam, I'm suppose to take at least 13-15 boxes. I hope I don't have to complete all 15 because it's really burning a hole in my pocket.

Okay, till the next time! I will try my best to update more :D

No comments:

Post a Comment