Monday, April 24, 2017

JB 2D1N (II)

Good morning! 

Day 2 and our very short getaway is coming to an end soon ☹️
Had our buffet breakfast. Food was okay. 

Breakfast time was 6.30am-10.30am and A thought it was 6.30-8.30am. Haha. Where got hotel breakfast so short de!
Went up to the pool. I brought my swimsuit but was a bit lazy because it would mean carrying a very heavy and wet swimsuit back home.
A didn't bring his trunks ☹️

But it's very nice though! Rather long and there wasn't a lot of people in the pool when we visited. 

I think we are just gonna laze until check-out time and then go have my BKT!! 😋
My view until 12pm. Refusing to leave until the check-out time.
And it started to rain just when we are going to check out 😭😭
At Historia Hair Salon now! 

After some research and talking to the salons on facebook, I settled with Historia because their response was fast, and explanation was detailed. They even sent a voice message over explaining what I can or cannot do. 

I wanted to try Zest because Xue En raved about them too but I couldn't find them online anywhere, and I didn't wanna do a walk-in. Walked past them earlier and they were full!
Here goes :D
2hours 20 min. 

I hope my colour will turn out fine. Starting to get a little worried about what my boss will say tomorrow..

My dearest husband has been sitting next to me doing nothing, escaping for a lunch. 😘😘

After 4 hours..

So it turned out brighter than I expected.

Initially she said she don't want to bleach all because she didn't want it to touch my scalp. I said okay because I thought it was gonna be a dark base. 

So now it looks like I have this colour for a while now and my roots are growing out.
I think I can be hit girl now. 
Paid 328rm (sgd 109) in total.

I hope my boss won't kill me tmr 🙊
Finally got my BKT!

❤️
Went to the pasar malam next to KSL. It's here every Monday.
A got some kueh and then we grabbed to JB Sentra (15rm)

We're waiting for our train now..
Going home soon!

The train left in the dot. Why is it so much more faster and efficient on MY side than SG's side? Lol.

Oh and the train doors are not closed?!?!?!
This is my hair colour under my room light. My mum didn't even realize it when she walked in to talk to me.
I hope this is what it will look like tomorrow in the office too 🙊
Anyway, she realized after a while and she thought it was 100rm 😂

No comments:

Post a Comment