Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Gaston Luga Backpack!

It's May, my favourite month!

I'm trying to post regularly here, as my main focus has been Dayre since it's meant for on-the-go updates and the Blogger app on App Store disappeared. =(

Anyway, favourite month because it's my birthday month!

Very excited for my Bali trip which is happening in less than 48 hours!

Managed to pack and my luggage is full. This is the first time my cabin luggage is filled even before I depart.

Gonna be bringing my Gaston Luga PrĂ¥per backpack with me!



Thank you Gaston Lugo for sending this over, all the way from Stockholm! It's like a super early birthday present :D It was very timely as my old backpack's zip was spoilt and I was looking for a new bag. Gaston Luga's backpack fits all my criteria - classy, fashionable, versatile and perfect for different occasions.


Shipping was amazingly fast. I was communicating with the folks at Gaston Luga on Wednesday and everything got settled by Wednesday night. The backpack was shipped and delivered to me on Friday evening. 


I like the metallic feet at the bottom. For a travel backpack, it is pretty essential since you're bound to put your backpack on the floor or somewhere and I like that they provide extra protection!


The husband was pretty jealous when he unboxed the backpack with me but I guess the good thing about this backpack colour is unisex! He won't look weird carrying it. Also my personal preference because it's easy to match most of my clothings.



There's a compartment at the back to hold small items like passport, or flight/train tickets. It's very convenient and even though there are no zips, it's very secure, so you don't have to worry about your things falling out! I use it to store my ez-link card pouch here in SG.



The shoulder straps are adjustable, and there's no need to worry that the length may change due to running about.





There are 3 inner compartments - 2 small pockets and a 13-15" laptop compartment. 

I won't be surprised to see many people owning the same colour and design of GL backpack as me because it's great for both genders and what's there not to love about this design?

If you're someone who loves a unique design, you can customise a leather address tag to go along with your backpack. There are 10 different colours available. 


I'm all ready for my Bali trip!

Quote 'IVYT15' for 15% off upon checkout at www.gastonluga.com. Apart from the 15% discount, you get free shipping and additional 20% off tax rebates for non-EU countries!

-In collaboration with Gaston Luga. All opinions expressed here are my own-

No comments:

Post a Comment